- What types of conditions are treated at The Sante Center for Natural Healing?
We assist patients with numerous health concerns, including: Allergies, Arthritis, Cancer, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Crohns Disease, Diabetes, Heart Disease (Atherosclerosis), Infertility, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Lyme, Multiple Sclerosis, Overweight/Obesity, Parkinson’s Disease and Premature Aging.
- What therapies do you offer at The Sante Center for Natural Healing?
- Is there a way to receive your therapies if I don’t live within driving distance?
Yes, certain services can be provided through Virtual Visits, by telephone or by video conferencing, depending on your specific needs. We offer a 20 minute consultation with one of our practitioners, for a nominal fee, to determine how we may best assist you in your pursuit of better health!
- If I need a lengthy stay, do you provide information on local, affordable lodging?
Absolutely! Certain patients, who travel to our Center for a prolonged stay and treatment regimen, will be provided with information on discounted lodging and transportation services while residing in our local area.
- What forms of payment do you accept and are your services reimbursed?
We accept cash, check, money order, and credit cards. Payment is due at the time of service. At this time, we are unable to submit for health insurance reimbursement; however, we are doing our best to best support our patients with insurance-covered services.
- What are your fees for your services?
Our fees are based upon by the individual patient’s testing and therapy regimen. To discuss your individual needs and allow us to conduct an intake evaluation of your health profile and health history. Contact us to arrange your personalized consultation.
- What is your patient confidentiality policy?
At The Sante Center, we hold patient confidentiality in the highest regard. We treat our patients as we would our own family members, and maintain confidentiality as a standard as any other medical/healthcare establishment.
- Can you provide some examples of health benefits to your patients?
Absolutely! Please see our Patients’ Stories.